Detailed Distinfection Announcement
1. Use an on-line entry system provided by the government.
For the purpose of getting an exact entry list of all the attendances and building up an efficient disinfection management system, WATERBOMB uses an on-line entry system based on QR codes.
All the attendances and staff will be able to enter the venue after providing their own QR code which can be issued at NAVER, to managers at the entrance.
In the on-line entry system, only minimum information that is needed for disinfection such as name, phone number, place and entry time, will be encrypted and provided to the server of government. It will be shredded after 4 weeks.
We sincerely ask your active participation on the on-line QR code entry system.
2. Provide a plastic transparent mask for protecting the spread of saliva.
For more safer enjoyment, a plastic transparent mask will be provided to every attendance. All attendances and staff must wear it in all zones of the venue.
3. Monitor body temperature of every attendance
In the entrance, every attendance will be monitored by a thermal sensing camera.
If one’s temperature is higher than 37.5 degree celcius or one refuses to check the temperature , he or she cannot enter the venue.
4. Disinfect and sanitize all the zones in the venue.
The Ticket booth, stage, toilet, F&B zone, and etc will be disinfected. Anti-infection supplies will be placed in the venue and all staff must wear masks and sanitize their hands.
5. Chlorine disinfection
All the water used in WATEROMB will be chlorine disinfected, and for the purpose of disinfection, pools are not going to be placed this year.
*Detailed information about disinfection and safety could be changed according to policies of Health Authorities and relevant departments. For your safety, the crew of WATERBOMB will continuously update it.
Q. What do I need to exchange my ticket for a wristband?
- Since 17 th of June, QR cord issue link will be sent to the mobile phone number entered during reservation and QR code will be issued after pre-registration. For instructions on how to issue QR codes and enter the smart gate will be noted on the separate smart gate entry page.
- For foreigners who bought the tickets through Ticket X QR code will be issued on ‘My Page’ in the Ticket X website. Please also check the entrance guide for the smart entrance.
please bring your ticket and official photo ID that displays your birth date. We do accept photos or copies of the official ID; however, you must bring copies of BOTH the passport and your official ID. They both must be clearly readable and in color for identification.