2. While registering the E-TICKET, all attendees must fill in the entry list which contains the accurate information of their name and phone number.
3. On-line self check will be operated for two times – once while registering an E-TICKET and once before entry. QR code will be issued after the both checks.
4. In the entrance, all attendees will be given a transparent plastic mask (to prevent droplet infection) and they must wear it inside the festival venue. (Must were their own masks before the entry)
5. In the entrance, all attendances will be under thermal body check via thermal sensing camera. You cannot enter the festival if your temperature is over 37.5 ℃ and if you refuse to check the body temperature.
6. The entire zones of festival venue are going to be disinfected. Ticket booth, stage, rest room, F&B site and etc, all facilities in the festival will be sanitized and disinfected using the appropriate chemicals. Sanitizers will be placed in the venue and all staffs are requested to sanitize their hands and wear masks.
7. The water used in WATERBOMB is going to be provided after chlorine disinfection. For the purpose of certain prevention, the pool is not going to be operated this year.
8. The team of WATERBOMB is making definite plans according to policy of our national health authorities. Detailed guide for all attendances’ entry and disinfection will be announced through our SNS accounts and official homepage.
Q. What do I need to exchange my ticket for a wristband?
- Since 17 th of June, QR cord issue link will be sent to the mobile phone number entered during reservation and QR code will be issued after pre-registration. For instructions on how to issue QR codes and enter the smart gate will be noted on the separate smart gate entry page.
- For foreigners who bought the tickets through Ticket X QR code will be issued on ‘My Page’ in the Ticket X website. Please also check the entrance guide for the smart entrance.
please bring your ticket and official photo ID that displays your birth date. We do accept photos or copies of the official ID; however, you must bring copies of BOTH the passport and your official ID. They both must be clearly readable and in color for identification.
Q. Is there an age limit to this festival?
A. The age limit for this festival is 19. Those born in or before 2001 may attend this festival irrespective of date of birth. There will be an ID check at the ticket booth, and if you are under 19 you will not be able to attend the festival nor receive a refund. If you are born in 2002, please come back next year!
Q. What if I lost/damaged my ticket/wristband? Can I still attend the festival?
A. If your ticket was already sent out by mail, it cannot be replaced under any circumstances. Therefore, please take a good care of your ticket until show day. Also, you will not be able to enter the venue with a damaged or lost wristband. If this were to happen while you are watching the show, please visit the information booth located inside the venue.
Q. Can I purchase tickets on-site?
A. All tickets are sold on-line and they will not be available for on-site purchase.
You must purchase your ticket on designated ticketing sites before coming to the festival.
Q. Can I freely enter and exit the venue after I receive my wristband?
A. In order to prevent illegal trading of tickets, there will be no re-entry into the venue (including ticket booth and F&B area) once you receive your wristband. This policy is intended to protect those who purchased tickets through official ticket sites, so we ask for your kind understanding.
Q. If I cannot attend the festival, can I sell my ticket through another website or transfer it to a friend?
A. Transferring or trading tickets among individuals is illegal. Both the seller and the buyer may be subject to civil and criminal action, so please only purchase tickets through the official ticket sites. If you are unable to attend the festival, please get a refund from the ticket site where you made the purchase.
Q. Is coat check available?
A. Coat check will be available on-site. Please look at the map to check the location. Please take a good care of your electronic devices and belongings as they may get wet due to various water special effects. If you plan on using your cellphone during the show, please remember to bring a waterproof phone pouch. The organizer, artist, and venue will not be held responsible for damages on your belongings from water special effects.
Also, please have all valuables with you at all times. The organizer will not be held responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
※ You may keep the vinyl pouch to take your wet clothes back home.
Q. Can I charge my phone on-site?
A. Paid phone charge service is available only for smartphones.
Q.Can I smoke inside the venue?
A. Please only smoke at the designated smoking areas. This includes electronic cigarettes.
Q. Will there be changing rooms?
A. Yes, there will be changing rooms on-site. Please take note that there may be waiting time. Please bring a change of clothes and a towel.
Q. Are there enough washrooms on-site?
A. Yes, there will be enough washrooms for your convenience. Please look at the map to check the location.
Q. How can I purchase food and drinks on-site?
A. At WATERBOMB 2019, you will need a credit card or a debit card to purchase food and drinks at the site and online. Please take note cash will not be taken on-site.
Q. Is there a limit on clothing or shoes?
A. The floor may be slippery due to water special effects depending on the type of shoes you wear. Therefore, we recommend you to avoid wearing flip-flops or heels as they may lead to accidents. Instead, please wear sandals with straps or shoes that can protect your feet. As for your outfit, we recommend beach wear and rash guard. However, please avoid wearing inappropriate clothing that may cause discomfort to others.
Q. What if I’m not feeling well during the show?
A. As this festival involves water special effects and various water entertainment, you may be exposed to water for a long time. If you are exposed to water for a long time, your body temperature may go down, so please bring an extra change of clothes and a towel and take enough breaks in between.
Also, you may get sunburn if you are exposed to the sun when you are wet. Therefore, please remember to use sunscreen not only on your face but also on your legs and arms.
In the case of emergency, please inform the nearest staff or security and go to the emergency booth to check your condition.
Q. Will there be official press on the show day?
A. Yes, there will be official press as well as the media on-site to record the festival. The materials will be used for post promotion and broadcasted on various programs. The organizer, artist, and sponsor will not be held responsible for issues regarding the audience’s right of likeness. The photos and videos will be released through our official Facebook page.
Q. Can I take pictures or videos at the festival?
A. Phones are allowed but the use of professional cameras (DSLR level and above) is prohibited at the festival. Please be aware that taking photos and videos of artists during their performance is related to copyright and right of likeness and may lead to legal action.
We strictly forbid anyone from taking pictures or videos at changing rooms and washrooms, as well as certain body parts of another individual. If found, not only will your phones and cameras be confiscated but you could potentially face criminal charges upon being escorted out of the festival.
Q. Can I bring food or drink to the festival?
A. There will be a bag check at the gate. Sharp objects, including knife or scissors, as well as dangerous items, including fireworks and explosives, are strictly prohibited. Also, all food and drink except water is prohibited.
If you bring prohibited item inside the venue, it will be confiscated and you may be asked to leave the festival. There will be no refund. (For your enjoyment, food and beverages will be sold on-site.)
Q. Where can I fill my water gun with water?
A. There will be water supply facility set up inside the venue. The water supplied at the festival has been sterilized and therefore, harmless to human body.
Q. Can I bring my own water gun?
A. Yes, you may bring your own water gun. However, you may not use any liquid other than water. If you do, your water gun will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the festival.
Q. Are pets allowed?
A. Pets are not allowed at this festival.
Q. Lastly, is there anything else I should know about to better enjoy the festival?
A. We truly hope that you have the greatest summer time at our festival. We ask that you be respectful of others for everyone to have a memorable experience.
Therefore, should there be reports or complaints from the audience of any physical or non-physical advances that cause discomfort, you will be escorted out of the venue immediately without further warning.
We sincerely ask for your cooperation and consideration to host another fantastic year of WATERBOMB. See you soon!